TAHC confirmed fever ticks on a new premises in the Live Oak County CPQA, read more.
Keep up with the latest Chronic Wasting Disease Information here.
Learn more about Texas entry requirements and requirements for animals moving within the state.
Our mission is:
- to protect the animal industry from, and/or mitigate the effects of domestic, foreign and emerging diseases;
- to increase the marketability of Texas livestock commodities at the state, national and international level;
- to promote and ensure animal health and productivity;
- to protect human health from animal diseases and conditions that are transmissible to people; and,
- to prepare for and respond to emergency situations involving animals by conducting agency business in a responsive, cooperative and transparent manner.